Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bored outta my mind....

I can't believe I actually take time off to come to this town. Honestly...someone needs to remind me of this trip and every trip before this one the next time I try to get on a plane to Idaho. I can't stand the people in this town. I don't have the patience for kids anymore. I don't do anything but sit in my mom's living room when I come. I spend more cooking cuz I'm bored than actually doing anything. I'm always without a car. My mom and dad bow down to my drug addict younger brother and do anything he asks. They feel sorry for him cuz he does stupid things and makes loser choices. I ask my mom like twenty times to take me to the spray park and she doesn't want to. But Adam asks her to go get her cigarette patches that she is going to waste her money on anyways cuz he is weak and will never stop smoking and almost immediately she is ready to go get them. My dad wants to go riding at the dunes with my brother. Of course I'm not asked if I wanna go. And when I ask mom to go, of course she doesn't want to. This place is a crock. My family sucks. I'm tired of it. I just wanna go home. Now.

No comments: