Tuesday, January 20, 2009


2008....my year in review....


January...spent with friends...friend of the month... Kunte. Several days, we spent at bars watching games and just chilling.




February....I spent February with my friends doing "Single Awareness Activities"... UnValentines Dinners and stuff. Friend of the month... Nic. She is the best! This picture happens to be at my favorite resaurant.. Mmm... Mexicans! I mean, Mexican....




March....I spent the month vacationing... First I spent some time in Florida before leaving on my Caribbean Cruise. Then I went to Atlanta for a few days, back to San Diego to work for 4 days, then to Idaho for a week. Yes... a long month of vacations.


This is the first day of my cruise...with my momma and sisters...



Adam and I before one of the formal dinners. We were waiting in mom and dad's room for them to get ready.


My favorite place in the world... Jamaica. All the black guys I could ever want. Mmm....... Our tour guy fell in love with me...and now, a year later, we still stay in contact via email. I love him!!


Margaritavile... Erin and I decided to go down the slide at Margaritaville. It was sooo much fun!


My Family....


Cayman Islands...look at that water!!!!!


Big Black Dick... lol. Awesome...and whats even more awesome?!? My parents took this picture!!!


Cozumel, Mexico... We go sooo much sun this day. It was HOT!!!


Chillin in Cozumel at the beach...


More beach...Good Times from playin in the water.

Snorkeling in the Bahamas...


Wow....who are those chicks?!?


The most awesome beaches EVER!!!


Dinner with my sisters!

My boobs were showing on the chair!!!

That is the Caribbean...

FAMILY.....Another Formal Night



The end of the cruise..... Tired, waiting in the airport



Atlanta....it was so warm and quiet there. I loved touring for a few days. I actually went just a couple days after the hurricane so a lot of stuff was closed from all the damage. Olympic Park had been hit hard as well as the major sports arenas.


Home...I bought Kiley Lakers sweats. It took her a bit to warm up to me...but eventually, she fell asleep in my arms cuz she didn't want anyone else. Awww....I like her


The kids loved having me there...



It sucked going from the Caribbean to the snow... I remember why I live in Cali now....


Taylor loved showing me how big he got...He can take me out now.


Me and Liv at Boondocks playing video games and riding rides


Me and Halle bear.... She is adorable....

Awww...Navee Gave me some kisses.



April.... Spent my month watching the Lakers games with friends. Literally at a house party or a bar every game. My best friend of the month was Charles... He is so cool and just easy going. What a great friend!




Jorge and Alex....the homies.

May..... spend a lot of time with Nichole. She would definitely be my friend of the month. We spent a lot of time just chilling everywhere...with everyone. She is one of the coolest people ever.
Hanging at the bowling alley....


Homie for life....Stan. One of my best friends ever.


Karaoke....with all the guys.
June.... was my birthday, which I spent at a country bar, then with friends at my favorite Mexican place later that week. I also got to show Dave and his family around at the end of the month.....
La Jolla with the kids....


Wild Animal Park.....


Teaching the kids about Calamari, Crab, and Shrimp. They LOVED IT!!!!



Day at the beach... sandmen!

July's best event was spending time with Dre. For some reason...I kinda ruined that too. Men just aren't good for me...
Me and Dre... downtown



Awww....we are cute....

August was my beach month. I spent a lot of time walking on the bay and such with Jorge. We also spend a lot of weekends on road trips to Venice Beach, Santa Monica, and anywhere we wanted to see....

Mission bay.....


Del Mar Beach....



Mission Bay....



Nic, Me, n Jorge at Venice Beach.....



Nic and me at Venice Beach

Santa Monica Pier...


Cardiff Beach....our favorite surfing spot!


BASEBALL!!!!! We love baseball games!!!

September I spent some time in Idaho again....it was such a good time!
On a Road Trip with Adam, Cheese, Taylor and me... Taylor likes to bully me. Later, he wrestled me to the ground...



Yes...we are at a post office! Lol... Stetzen and Taylor and me...chillin.



Hangin at mom and dads with Aspynn, Whitney, and Stetz.


At Boise Art in the Park... Olivia, Me, and Navee.



Sherise and I took a road trip to Redfish Lake. YES...the MOST BEAUTIFUL LAKE EVER!!!


Nic and I feeding the Lorikeets... They liked to scare us by fighting each other!



Loving the giraffes....




Went in a hot air balloon far above the sky..... awww... good times! And maybe a little bit scary!
October....my sis FINALLY married Greg!!! Spent a week in Vegas, then mom and dad came to spend some time in Cali.

Me and Sherise in the Limo on the way to get her married!!! yay! (my awesome mom in the background too...)



Spending time in Vegas...after the wedding. Courtney (my sis in law) and Sherise and Me doing some shopping.


Me in Vegas.. The Deuce in the background as well as the strip. Good Times...



I have the most cool parents in the world.... Very awesome picture I took of them!


Oh yes...they are cool. I took this one too.


Mom and me at The Wave House. Mission Beach in the background. We watched some awesome surfers!


Dad and I at the Harbor... Downtown San Diego in the background.....
November.... Spent thankful for my friends, who I love.


Thanksgiving dinner with my friends... Jorge, Elaine, Nic, Shelley and me.




Our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner.....
December... a lot of parties!!! Christmas parties galore!

Alex and Me at the department work party.....



Nic, Me, and Jorge at the department Christmas party...


Oh boy.... we found a hotel that lets us skinny dip in the jacuzzi! Lol... Good times this night...our own private outdoor hot tub....


Dave came to visit....this is when we went to City Walk...which was kinda fun.




Sweet... My Indian Boy and I dancing at the Kaiser Holiday Party at Sea World. Frickin fun...



My homegirls...Nic and Elaine... at the Kaiser Holiday party between dancing....


Christmas with the ethnic people... Jorge and I making Tamales!!! MMmmmmm...Yummy!



Christmas time party... Game Night at Jorge's! FUN!!!!




My mom knows me well.... Love my hat and my CHARGERS calendar she got me... Awww..so nice!


About to open Christmas gifts with my crazy friends... lol. Shelley, me, Julie, and Jorge.



Spending the day after Christmas playing games as well... Us...being goofy again!
2008 wasn't such a bad year..... I got to do a lot of things with my Family and Friends... I freakin love them. So here is to 2009 and continuing my good life....

No comments: