Thursday, January 22, 2009

2009 Itinerary.....

Things I want to do this year....

January....San Francisco...but I already failed at that cuz I was supposed to go this next weekend and instead I am having a new roommate move in. (Oh yeah...he is hot!!! This is definitely going to be trouble!) I also want to make it on a wine tasting tour. Oh yes...and I MUST do a whale watching tour. I love seeing the dolphins and whales in the open ocean.

February... Spring Training in Arizona. I guess this is where the ex comes into play cuz he can house me for the weekend! I also want to make it to Mt. Laguna to the snow. Gotta play in it at least once... I was thinking of taking my Boogie Board to sled on...then coming back and body boarding on it later that day in the ocean! HAHA

March... March Madness in Vegas. I guess this is when I have to get back in contact with Charles. He has the hookups and he would be fun as hell to chill with. =)

April... CASEY COMES HOME FROM HIS MISSION!!!!! I can't wait for that day... I miss my only BLACK MORMON FRIEND...and my homie. Truly my best friend. Maybe I will do that San Fran trip I already passed up on this month. I also want to see a Lakers game AND an Angels game during April. Maybe...just maybe, I can get mom to fly down here this month and go with me. I better start begging my dad now.

May...is all New York!!! I am going to Canada and upstate New York, then to the city. I can't wait!!!

June... I am thinking a Mexican Riviera cruise. I want to do that for my birthday weekend, I think. I also want to go to Dana Point and out to Catalina Island.

July...I am going to Idaho. I want to camp at Redfish Lake. And its my mom's birthday...so naturally, I should be there. (Don't tell my nieces and nephews that I am waiting this long to go visit...they will be so disappointed!)

August... I really want to do the Alaskan cruise this month. I doubt that will happen with the given expenses above, so I am also designating it as my month to go snorkeling and kayaking in La Jolla. A trip to Venice and Santa Monica is also a must during August.

September....am sure I will be broke. BUT this is the month for awesome weather in Diego AND all the kids are back in school so this will be my designated "Beach EVERY SINGLE DAY" month!

October....I want to go to Hawaii. There is a huge Halloween celebration much like Mardi Gras. And this year, I want to be there.

November... I am thinking of making this my annual "be thankful for friends month" and just spend a lot of time with them.

December... I wanna be in Idaho this year for Christmas. I didn't go this year...but next year, I wanna get my nieces and nephews to all camp out at mom and dads with me. =)

So there we have it... my wishlist for the year. Extensive...but attainable.

2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Very big wish list...but I am sure you can do it! Even though I am very very jealous...I hope I get to see you during designated "friend month." :) Have a wonderful time traveling the world...and live it up woman. :)

The Shill Spill said...

I am sad to see no softball in this next years agenda though!