Friday, November 27, 2009

I, without a doubt, have the best boyfriend ever...

I have come to the conclusion there are three guys in this world who I have seen that I am most attracted to. The attraction that every time I see them, I am totally and completely turned on. No, one is not from New Moon. No, not from the hot list that one of the magazines comes out with. Not Brad Pitt or George Clooney. The three men are William, Ladanian Tomlinson and Mike Tomlin. Yes... my boyfriend, he is on the top 3 in the world for me. And all three of them are tied for 1st. And oddly all 3 are black..actually, if you know me, that isn't odd at all.

He came here a couple weeks ago and I couldn't have asked for a better time. He always surprises me with the love he shows me. I am so in love its not even funny. The first night I saw him, he surprised me with a new My Touch 3G phone...the new version of what I had. I absolutely love it! I also got tickets to a Lakers game. Courtside. Did I mention how much I love this man? And our last night was especially romantic. His last night here, we went to LA. He turned off his phone for the night and I got him all to myself. He took me to dinner. We drove around for a bit. We spent a lot of time just one on one together. When he left in the morning, he kissed me goodbye and then had to come back to kiss me goodbye again. You know what that feels like when you are a girl? I had the biggest smile on my face EVER.

This man treats me so well. My ex husband was a jerk. He never did anything romantic and he didn't know what to say to me to sweep me off my feet. William is amazing. He knows what to say and when. He opens the door for me. He holds my hand in the car and as we walk down streets. He pays for everything. He loves lookin at me... he constantly compliments me in every way. He loves my eyes and could stare into them forever. When we go to dinner, he always wants me to have the first bite...but HE has to feed it to me. I secretly love it. And I always make him order for me...and he is so willing to do it with a smile. I make him make all the decisions and he always just laughs at me. I love him...did I mention that already?

I am being swept off my feet in every way possible. I am in a real relationship that I am not ready for. I am just not ready for marriage and kids just yet. I have the most perfect man ever. Seriously...perfect. And I am an idiot. I better get myself ready or my man might lose patience and I'll never get my dream man that I have right now.

No comments: