Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life is still happening....

I've been busy since I got back from New Orleans. My poor excuse for a boyfriend has pretty much disowned me because I never answer my phone or talk to him anyways. Actually, that mostly started when I was in New Orleans. Oh well. I'm just living life. I don't have time for a man.

Casey and I have been partying it up. We hang out almost every night. Except nights like last night when I go in my room and lock my door and play on my computer. I have been chosen to make a video of our photos in New Orleans. Thats great and dandy if I was ever home. I am managing to knock some shit out though. I'm not too creative...and moreso, I am not too sentimental so choosing songs that will touch people...well, that isn't really my thing.

This homie of mine bought me a jersey. He also bought me GOOD Padres tickets. Yeah, I am a brat and didn't go with him. We used to be better friends. He might feel like a dumbass now for buying things for me. Or maybe I should feel like the dumbass. He would do anything for me and I mostly don't treat him like I should. Maybe I should work on my personal relationships. Well...when I have time for that... lol.

I have volunteered most of my Fridays to good causes. I helped at a floral shoppe and ended up having fun. They wanted to me to stay on as a temporary hired employee but that was too much work for me. I have become lazy with work. I don't work even an hour of overtime....which is funny seeing as how last year I averaged about 10 hrs per pay period all through the year. Somewhere along the lines, I got a life. This Friday and Saturday I will be working at a Cancer Walk. I am totally stoked seeing as how my grandma passed from it and I currently have an aunt with bone cancer and one with liver cancer and one aunt who survived her battle with breast cancer. Maybe by the time I get cancer (cuz its bound to happen...as much as I love the sun and don't like to take care of myself too much), they will at least have a pain killer so I don't suffer.

I had my knee checked out last Friday cuz I've started doing the gym thing more often and the pain is causing me problems. They gave me pills. If they don't work, its a cortisone shot, and if that doesn't work then it'll be surgery for me. Suckie...I guess thats why they tell you to wear a seatbelt. One law I never have and may never follow. My knee cap is supposed to look like this ( ) but instead looks like this *// With the asterisk being the swelling pushing my knee cap to the side, which makes me prone to injury of the tendons, ligaments, and even bones. Basically, nothing is protecting my knee right now. Awesome I am. I'm hoping no surgery or that if the cortisone shot doesn't work, they do an MRI and find that its fluid instead of tissue damage so they can just drain it. My doctor said he is 100% sure its not fluid. I am still not convinced..and I think mostly cuz I don't want surgery.

Other than that... I don't think I have any news in my life. Everything is normal. I push myself to do more in a day than I ever should cuz I want to enjoy life to the fullest..so I am always tired and always hurting at work..both physically and mentally. I love it!

OHHHH...my Hawaiian friend asked if I wanted to go with other KP NOLA people to visit at the end of June. I am thinking of makin it a birthday present to myself. a $500 flight the week they are going...but I don't have to pay for a hotel which is pretty awesome. Debating, debating... I'd love to go to Hawaii. =)

No comments: