Life is funny... I have lived in Cali for 6 years and I start to miss my family. They are amazing. But since I got back from NYC, I've sat back and looked around me and REALLY miss my family. If there was opportunity...any AT ALL... to make what I make in Rexburg...doing something I love as much as I do now.. I might move back. Not cuz I like that town at all. I actually hate EVERYTHING about it...except my family. But I actually had a good time in Idaho for the first time in like 4 years. It was fun to hang out with fam. I loved being around the kids. I love the hugs I get from my 17 yr old nephews and the excitement in the eyes of the littler kids EVERY TIME I see them. I love the calls I got asking to hang out...even though it sometimes stresses me out and I need some time to myself. Its not cuz they irritate me or anything, but I am just not used to having kids around. I was trying to sleep and my niece was jumping all over me and I was like "wtf!!! get away from me! I am trying to sleep!" I realize they just miss me and wanted to see me...but I am JUST NOT USED TO IT! PLUS!!!! There are 23 of those little rugrats! 23 loves of my life that I wouldn't trade for the world! Ha.. I miss them. I miss them a lot.
Its really weird to feel this way cuz I've never even had the thought cross my mind to move remotely close to Idaho. And in reality...I never would move there. I know that. But just that the thought actually crossed my mind this week... it tells me how much my family means to me again. After not talking to most of them for so long.. it was nice to do that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment