Saturday, February 12, 2011

Great weekend!!!

This weekend has been fun. Last year in New Orleans, I met some doctors that work for KP. This weekend there is a "smart people convention" AKA a ortho-something or other convention and a friend is in town. She is obviously on a whole other lever since she is a doctor and I am a pee-on. LOL. But literally...she has some status. Enough status that she actually was asked to introduce the speakers at this huge conventions. I'm glad she still likes me... haha

Yesterday we rode bikes all the way around Coronado Island. It was soooo much fun. It took us about an hour and a half and I am pretty sure we back tracked part of it cuz we were just trying to follow the bay, then the coast... but it was FUN!!! After that we headed to the mall to shop for a bit and then to happy hour. We went to my ideal lounge/club. I was the only white person there!! WHAOOO!!! So many hot black guys that I couldn't keep my tongue in my mouth! Lol...just kidding. But it was nice to look at men. We danced for a bit and had a blast then just chilled and people watched. There were some wild ass girls out there. I saw more ass and coochies than I ever needed to cuz of all the short dresses and dirty dancing going on. GUYS were actually pulling down girls dresses cuz they were too drunk or too hoochie to do it themselves. I was embarrassed for them...but we had some damn good laughs.

Today we had lunch at the hotel pool. OMG...it has water slides at this freakin hotel!!! SooOOOOOooo I am going to spend my summer there!!! They also have fires going and tons of lounge chairs at night. Yeah...I definitely just found my new hang out, lounge spot. Her room has a balcony with the view of the bay...tons of paddle boards, kayaks, sailboats and such out there we watched for a while. It was fun. In the afternoon, we checked out Balboa Park. We walked around for a couple hours, checking out the architecture, the landscaping, etc. Its an awesome place.

We've had two great days hanging out. One more to go. :)

No comments: