So this week I will be getting on a plane to go meet the mother of the man I love. Yes... huge step for me...and anyone really. I'm actually excited. I guess the time is finally right because I fought this moment for years. 3.5 years now. LOL. I'm nervous, but I have talked to her on the phone before so I guess that comforts me. I'm more excited to go see William. I hate that we live so far from one another and expecially hate that we don't get as much face time as we'd like. Nonetheless, we talk almost every single day and pictures allow for us to keep an already good relationship, even stronger.
He's getting me a new phone as my welcome present. :) I'm really excited!! I love my phone but he always has to have the best of everything..and so he wants the same for me. I'm glad he takes such good care of his girl. I love him...
On other news... I am dying to go somewhere. I said I wasn't going anywhere huge til I turn 30, but I don't think I can wait that long. My next paycheck is gonna be about $5000 and I wouldn't mind taking it and going on a nice vacation. I have my bills pretty much paid off and my monthly bills a month ahead... so I could stand a 30 day cruise if time off from work allowed it. Mmm.... Love my job!! But I deserve a break for all this overtime and hard work!!! :) (hahah...everybody knows I don't do any of that...) I work just hard enough to play hard. And that is what I love about life!
My month of March will be a fun, but busy one. I spend 4 days this weekend with William, the next weekend I took a 4 day weekend to be with my sis, and the next weekend I have a 4 day weekend to spend with Nick and Elbert. I can't wait for these vacations to begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment