North Carolina is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to go there in the spring and fall. Not so much summer...its too humid.
My trip went really well. Seeing that William and I haven't been together in quite some time... we didn't spend a whole lot of time away from our hotel room...but thats exactly what we both wanted. :) We had so much time to talk. I learned so much about him...about his younger years...about his mom and his family. I loved every second of the weekend.
We made some solid plans on our future... We will get married in two years or so...which is perfect for me. My ideal marriage range is 30-32 years old. We want to have a baby, maybe two together at that time. We will live in San Diego... which is definitely good news to me. We talked about me moving a little closer for the time being but I pretty much decided that wasn't a good idea.
We work. We have an odd relationship to some people because it is long distance and all...but it works for us. I am closer to him than I was to my ex husband or any other man I have ever dated. We both have our own lives and we can both appreciate that. I work soooo much. My Monday through Thursday I wake up by 5am to work 6am-7pm, and then I have been going tanning at night. I get home at about 8-8:30ish and its time for bed again. Until I have a GOOD down payment for a house in SD...and enough to sit on in case of an emergency at the house... I will be working my azz off. So this relationship just works. Its perfect to talk almost daily and have my own life right now.
I love this man... Every time I am with him, I fall deeper in love. He makes me smile sooo much. We talk, we laugh, we joke and we have such a great time together. We were laughing so hard about the psycho caller I had (Saliva). I let him listen to her messages on the phone that work recorded for me. She even SOUNDS psychotic on the phone!! He was telling me how funny it would have been for her to call him and try to tell him who I am. He said, "This random girl wanted to call me and tell me who the girl I love is? Like I haven't known you for 4 years already and she is going to tell me something I haven't already figured out on my own? Babe, she wouldn't have changed my mind. I have you figured out. You are like NO other woman. There is nobody that could even come close to comparing with you." We then discussed how grateful we both are that I don't have those emotions most girls have. Thank God that I went through things when I was young to wipe that slate. I don't get over attached or over emotional about things. I think things through pretty thoroughly before I jump into blaming others. I rely on myself to make and keep someone happy...and if I can't do that, I don't freak out. I don't change who I am. I just don't associate with that person anymore. To most things in life, I react like a guy. Sometimes I hate being told that...but usually, I know its meant as a good thing. I'm actually pretty thankful for my even tempered personality.
This trip came at a good time. As some of the men from my past are taking a special interest in me again after a recent "reunion" where we all hung out again... I needed a reminder of why I hate them all. Being with William just made love interests seem so mundane compared to him. Its easy to be faithful to him. Its easy to never want to be with anyone else. I love how well he treats me. Opening my doors for me and paying for everything. He makes sure I am well taken care of and I really appreciate that. He is sincere in every action he takes. I love being loved by him!! I love being in love with him!
Men... they are always tossing me for a loop. But this trip was definitely the ride of my life. It was perfect. William is perfect. Everything is perfect in my life. And I'm enjoying that...
No comments:
Post a Comment