Thursday, May 5, 2011

A New Venture...

So the boyfriend and I have decided to make a new venture in life. We are in the real estate market. YIKES!!! He has done this a few times before and owns real estate on the other side of the country. Me....not so much. But I am pretty good at renting out rooms to cover the full cost of rent. :/ Finding a house is nerve racking. Finding a house while he is mostly out of town is even more nerve racking! I'm so thankful for that man. Seriously... met him in 07. I've been afraid of what he can offer me for sooo long. I am finally accepting it. We are going to be together forever. (NO...that does not mean we are getting married. Neither of us want that right now.) But getting into a house loan together. He being the investor, me being the invested...ha I don't even know if that makes sense. But we are buying a house in mostly cash (thank God) and I can't wait!!! Yes, you heard it here first. I want to live with my man. I want to wake up to him every morning. I want to kiss him every night before I fall asleep. I want everything with him. Ha... yeah. I'm insane. But in that insanity, we are in love. And I'm happy about it. Together. Forever. William and Christy. Sounds soooo nice! I love you, sweetheart. Forever and ever!

No comments: