Sunday, November 13, 2011

My busy life...

Sept 15 - Went to a wine benefit in Del Mar. It was sooo much fun. Good food. Good wine. Good people. Sept 16-17 I went to Catalina with a good guy friend of mine. It was like being on a different planet. It was a beautiful day so we had drinks on the beach and just relaxed. It was an awesome time. Sept 18 I went to Rascal Flatts. Did I mention how amazing they are. I love to hear them live. I love their music. Sept 24 Andy's Birthday Oct 8-15 Trents Family was here. We did some beach time and soooo many days at Disneyland. It was a lot of fun. I loved spending time with their family. Oct 22 I went to the zoo with Sandy and her kids. I love them. They are such great people. Later in the evening I went to Lexs Halloween party. It was fun. She has a good group of friends. Oct 28 There was a farmers market at Garfield that I went to check out with my Healthy Workforce Committee. It was small, but it is something we really want to do at our own location. Later in the evening I went to see Jason Aldean. He is awesome. I love country music! Oct 29 I went with Jorge and Penny and Seri to see Rocky Horror Show after a long day at the beach. That show was so good. In October, it seemed like I was SICK all the time!! Like seriously had chest congestion that I couldn't get rid of. Nov 10 I went to Happy Hour downtown with Lorie. It was our "first date" and the start of a great friendship. :) She is a good person. I don't have too many female friends, but this girl is one I can trust. Nov 12 I started working on putting up Christmas Lights at the San Diego Temple. It was a service project that I wanted to get involved in.

No comments: