Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait...

Wow. Its been a long time since I posted in this thing. A lot in life has changed. And I am sooo sooo happy. I got a job promotion I have been waiting for. Its both good and bad. It is where I want to be but sooo much work. The hours are killing me but the opportunities it provides are awesome. I am also in school full time. That is kicking my ass...straight up! Its hard. Its really hard. But again, the benefits of being in school are awesome. It should lead to some even better opportunities at work. :) If I have learned one thing throught the process of getting into the ranks of this company, it is... "Good things come to those who wait." Every opportunity that I thought was for me that didn't come through just made me stronger and pointed me straight to this opportunity that I am loving.

No comments: