Who I want I cannot have, not now or any day. But I will always love him...even if I never cross his mind. I never thought I'd meet a guy who'd make me change my ways. He will be in my heart forever. But there is no way to escape the fact that I lost someone I never had. I'm not what he needs. If he thinks I should catch him every time he falls, please know I've tried, but there's too many places he knows to hide. Love was just a word until I found he who gave it a definition. Love? Well....I don't think love is necessarily a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I think love is actions. It is mostly respect. When you can look at someone with all the respect and the world, and they do the same for you, thats what makes that warm fuzzy feeling. Its a good feeling that reaches beyond the mind to the heart and soul. Respect is not only complimenting, and asking instead of demading, its also about never speaking in a negative way about each other. If you choose the positive and speak that about the person you love, it helps maintain a healthy relationship because you begin to see more positive and therefore notice that person in a new light. The more you brag about someone...especially to your friends, co-workers, and family, the more love you will feel for that person. I don't believe in entrusting anyone with the problems I am having with someone. My parents and family, to this day, don't know a lot of my marrital problems because I chose to keep those in my marriage. I did that out of respect for my ex-spouse as well as my family. The love I had for each of them were no part of the other relationship, and I do not believe in getting those I love involved in a matter with another love. To me, love is knowing your battles. Its picking only those battles that are worth fighting. I can be a stubborn person and I have to constantly remind myself that some things are just not worth fighting for and I need to look at those things I hold in high regards and only fight for those things (which naturally should be little beyond your spouse and children..to me) I think love is communicating. Love is being able to say every feeling. Its the excitement, the enthusiasm, the dicontent, and despair. If two people are in love, they share every emotion because they can look at each other and know that with all the good, comes the bad. They won't hold true feelings against each other because they have honesty. Honesty and Trust go hand in hand. If you are honest with each other, trust will be a great factor in love. If you lie…even once…love is pretty much doomed. Trust is not an easy thing to regain…once trust is broken, I don't really believe in getting it back. I believe love is being the first to apologize and the first to take the wrap for a mistake. It may not even be your mistake but love makes you want to share the mistake. And love is being together...and wanting to be together. Not every minute...but definitely the want to be together at night. To talk about the details of your day and such. So, I guess love is a bunch of things that bring one feeling of mutual respect with someone.
Love is what I feel for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment