This is the flowers given to me for Valentines Day...by a guy... who gets done with dental school next year... who cares for me... but we seem to be learning that we will never work. He likes cold, small towns. I like warm, beach towns. Yeah..and I just don't think I am willing to give up my beaches to move to a small town again... ARGH... but they are pretty, right?!?!

This is where my heart would be if I had one.... Right under that there sticker. I pretended for a day... to have a heart. But I didn't feel anything cuz mine was still missing.

Me...lookin like an eskimo. My friends and I went whale/dolphin watching. It was my first time seeing a whale but I absolutely LOVE the dolphins. I go every year out to see them. There is nothing cooler than seeing hundreds, even thousands, of dolphins out in the ocean showing off and playing in the water. They are AMAZING!!!!

Elaine, Jorge, and Me... on the boat about to be back at port!

Thats me..killing time on the way back from seeing my dolphins.

Holding the vertebrae of a whale. This would be a 10 yr old, 30 ft long whale. SWEET!!!

This is the teeth...well, whales don't have teeth...but this is what they have. Its hairy on the back so as to "capture" their food.












No comments:
Post a Comment