If you wake up at 4:30 in the morning...so you can work 6am to 6 pm.... DO NOT EVER.. (I repeat) EVER!!!.... decide to voluntarily go to Hip Hop Gangsta dance two days a week from 6:30pm-7:50pm and Yoga from 8pm-9:30pm. It makes for one exhausting week no matter how you look at it. By the time I walk home and get in the shower...its almost 11pm. Seriously...my alarm is going off in less than 6 hours! And the good Lord knows I need my 8 hours of sleep or I'm gonna be sooo DISfunctional at work. My job really isn't one I can have half a brain or be tired at. OH! and I have suddenly lost all contact with family and friends cuz I actually have somewhere to go...without them. =( I am pretty sure I could pass out as I type this right now... Yes...so don't ever do it.... no matter how much fun and gangsta it really is....and even if dancing is really the most fun I've had in a long time... it's evil I am telling you!!
Okay...seriously...in my heart. I effin love hip hop...everything about it. The BLACK men, the beat, the attitude, the moves... and going back to the history of it all. That is where my passion is at.... I can pass on the Yoga....I'll take Hip Hop 7 days a week. Nothing satisfies me more than when I can pick up a new move or a new step. Most my friends are Bloods...but I'm digging the crip walk...and I'll be doing that soon....
Maybe this is why I can't sleep at night... cuz it lights a fire in me that excites me. Damn it! Its gonna be a rough day tomorrow... =(
No comments:
Post a Comment