Thursday, August 13, 2009
Caught up on sleep
So I am the type of person that hates to be at home... yeah, I won't be a good mom...hence the reason I don't have kids. I like to be doing something all the time. So I run myself to the last fiber of strength every week and by the time my day off comes on Friday, I am past the point of tired and I don't even need sleep anymore. Well, last night apparently it all caught up to me. After a late night Sunday with friends, a late night Monday shopping with Jorge and a late night Tuesday out in L.A. (actually that made for a late night and a SUPER early morning on Wednesday to get to work...but well worth it), I was exhausted last night. I didn't eat all day yesterday except some veggies I had brought to work to snack on...yes, too tired to order from the deli and too tired to care...but by the time I got home, I wanted some Italian (which very well may be my favorite food next to shrimp ceviche...which I am definitely making this weekend!!). So I ordered some mushroom ravioli from this place next door that is bomb and before I even finished it, I was passed out on the couch. I was soooo tired. Yay for leftovers today. And yay for a good nights sleep last night! 8.5 hours! I don't EVER get that much sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment