I haven't unpacked from my trip yet. Umm... you should see my room. This has been one heck of a week. Monday I went to cheesecake factory with Adam. That was fun....but there was a lot of people so I got home way late. Tuesday I went and rented Obsessed. It was SOOOOO good. I freakin loved it. I also went and got groceries so by the time I did both of those things... late again. Wednesday I went to watch my Chargers play football for a while, then went and met up with my crew at Applebees. I freakin love Wednesdays! Awesome time, Awesome people, Awesome drinks. Yeah...they are definitely my favorite.
But if I don't get some sleep soon... I swear I'm just gonna pass out standing up. Good thing I don't work tomorrow. I really need to sleep in. AND go to the beach. Yeah... Fridays are good for that for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment