Thursday, August 13, 2009

Take me outta the game.

Completely out of the game. Apparently, I can't play no more. I choked.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................I just got stopped by a Charger when I was walking on my lunch. No joke. I was walking along the sidewalk, enjoying my music as I saw him getting in an SUV. I kinda slowed down cuz I didn't want to walk in front of his car (a.ka. him having to wait for me to walk by before he could pull out)... So, I'm minding my own business as he goes to pull out, but he just slowly pulls along the curb. I got nervous thinking he was a thug (just kidding...) So anyways, he gets out and comes over to me and I jerk the headphones from my ear so I can hear him say, "excuse me?"

I was like "yeah." really puzzled and quite flattered.

Him: "Were you in white shorts yesterday?"

Shocked as all hell, I looked down at my grey shorts and said, "Yes...I was."

He said, "I thought it was you. You are really cute and I just wanted to say hi."

I was thinking..."yeah, i wanted to say hi to you as well." but all that came out of my retarded self...besides drool... was "thanks."

He then said, "have a good day," and I said, "I will, thanks. you too."

Then as I cleaned up the drool off my face, I started walking again, wondering why the heck I act so dang stupid when a VERY hot BLACK FOOTBALL PLAYER just hit on me!!!!!!!! And it took me til about a half hour of thinking about him to realize I don't even know his name.... how do I make sweet love to him if I don't have his name?!?!

No comments: