Thursday, January 21, 2010

Big steps....



Kissing this man is the best thing in the world. When we were kissing for this picture, we couldn't stop joking and playing. It was hilarious. He makes me happy. Its like everything else in the world stops for us. Actually he said that last line, but I definitely agree with it. I can laugh with him. I can confide in him. I completely trust him.

We talked about our future today... He wants me to move there in June. It scares me... a lot. I am ready to be with him, but the actual move scares me. He told me today that he will move me there. He also said I would have a place to stay when I got there...which may or may not mean marriage. He did mention marriage. Its a lot to think about.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

WHOOOP WHOOOOP!!!! You will love the ATL. LOVE. Do it.