Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I realize I have been slacking...

I haven't wrote my year in review just yet...and I was actually looking forward to it. It wasn't as exciting as 2008 and all I know is 2010 better be much more exciting. I have been frantically looking at cruises. I really want to go. I want to do a Mexican Riviera cruise with my homies...but honestly, I have already been to almost everywhere I want to go in Mexico. I could go back to Cabo, I guess. But really....this year, I wanna do Hawaii. And I want to do Alaska. I also really wanna go back to Tennessee but I doubt that will happen. =(

Oh... I know its not that funny.. But I find it ABSOLUTELY hilarious that I can text Adam, I can send him notes on facebook...and he just completely ignores me. Awesome to show his appreciation for putting up with his b.s. Or maybe he hasn't yet realized that I put up with his b.s. Probably not. He isn't one to ever admit that he is wrong or take blame for anything. I guess him passing out every night and getting high with 12 year olds at my house was definitely my fault. Yeah...I can see how my getting up and being at work every morning at 6am and not getting home til 6pm would be stressful. I can also see how it could be stressful that I invited him to go to the beach and different activities like every weekend while he was here. I am terribly stressful. Okay...so I was pissed at him. And then I got over it. And now that he is still thinking he is God and obviously did no wrong...I am irritated all over again.

Its now been 4 months since I talked to my mom. Luckily I don't have a reason to call. And I don't see one in sight. If I go to Idaho this summer, I will most likely be staying with Jody and Ryan. The kids want me there anyways and I have no reason to stay at my parents.

I have been talking to Taylor a lot and I LOVE that kid. He is funny and we have always just got along so well. I hope I have money to fly him out here this summer. The little punk wrecked two cars this winter so his dad is making him pay for them. He'll be working his little butt off all summer to pay for that so I am sure he will be able to use the break to come visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No girls yet. If I had to choose one of the other though I would definitely choose boys. When we do finally get a girl she is going to be one spoiled kid. How is everything going?