Monday, January 4, 2010
OH MY GAWDDD...
thats the only words that can form in my head today... I heard from the ex husband today. I thought I would..I mean, we were good friends before the relationship and way better at being friends than being in a relationship. Let me say this right now... I would NEVER get back with him. There was so much drama and immaturity in my relationship with him and I am with William in that sense when he says...you can't rewrite then ending to a book that already has an ending. William is wise in many ways...which is why I love him so much. But that doesn't stop me from feeling it was good to hear from him. We didn't exactly end with a good string of events. To talk about it when both of us have grown and matured and learned a little...is different. And kind of nice. Its nice to know we are both human...made mistakes...and can fess up to them. He apologized for things...even for threatening me. Ha...if he only knew the drama those threats caused in coming days...months. I think I will tell him tomorrow. Unwise decisions help us grow. Sometimes they are mistakes...but they still help us grow. Anyways... crazy day that totally blew my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen woman!
That is nuts. What the craziness.
Post a Comment