I got my nieces some flowers this past week. My sister was having a bad day and I wanted to give her flowers. Then doing that for her, I wanted to get my other sister some...just cuz I love her. Then doing that made me want to give her girls flowers cuz I miss them like crazy. Doing that has also made me decide I am going to try to send my sister in laws flowers too...just to be a good sister in law. Nevertheless, it was the experience I hoped for. I don't know what has been wrong with me lately but I have just been happy. Like unbelievably happy. William came to visit and his trip was good. He is the best guy ever. He is sexy and funny...I love his jokes. I love my time with him. Its just amazing what I have been feeling. I have great friends. Like REALLY great friends. I love them so much. Life just couldn't be much better. I have been through some weird experiences lately...like meeting up with my ex husband. And not talking to my mom for what has now almost been 5.5 months which is crazy. Just everything has been changing in my life and I have seen it in a different way. Its amazing...those are the only words I can use to describe it and I can't explain why it is that way. Weird.
Anyways, my nieces loved the flowers. Even the 3 yr old loved them. I guess girls learn at a young age that simple things in life are awesome. I wonder where we, as adults, lose that innocence sometimes. If a guy asks me if I want flowers, I always say no. Why waste money on something that will die. But in reality...flowers are nice. Its nice just to feel appreciated and thought of at times. Sometimes life gets hard and something simple like that can really brighten a day. And sometimes life is good...but that addition of good..is just an additional blessing. Whitney (the 5 yr old) kept asking why I did that. She couldn't understand why I just sent them flowers. I hope I taught her that people SHOULD just do that... there is definitely no reason needed to love each other. It makes me proud that the little girls walked around with their own flowers every morning...proud of their present from me. I guess all these weird feelings of appreciation for my current life is making me take this more seriously than I should...and look at it more seriously than I should. I guess its just my way of appreciating the simpler things in life. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment