
Who said there wasn't snow in Cali?!?! Shelley, Jorge, and I went to the mountains about an hour northeast of us to play in the snow for a day. I have forgot some very important things.
#1. Nikes are NOT for snow. I stepped in the deep part ONE TIME and my feet were soggy for the rest of the day.
#2. Snow pants are made for a reason... My ass was froze... No literally. I couldn't feel my ass because it was so cold.
#3. Gloves are also made for a reason. My hands were so damn cold that I couldn't stand it. Shelley and Jorge both took the cotton ones...yeah, they were soaked.
#4. It is a WORK OUT to play in the snow. I ran up the hill ONE TIME and thought I was gonna PASS OUT!
#5. Snow is slick... I almost fell on my ass a couple times when I wasn't paying enough attention to my footing!
#6. Damn its nice to have a cold beer that has been sitting in the snow while you have been playing.
We had a lot of fun. It was a COLD day that I realized I don't miss at all. I love coming back down to my beaches and 70 degree weather. It was a rough drive because it was SOOOOO wet. San Diego rain comes down hard...and it was raining on those windy roads pretty damn good.
We made it back. Alive. Well. and Happy.
1 comment:
Don't worry Drew and I are far from being serious. I am not much of a quick mover. How are things going? Looks like life is treating you pretty good. I wish I could drive an hour to a beach like you can drive an hour for snow.
Post a Comment