Well, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote.
I just spent a week with my sister here in Cali. We had a pretty full schedule. We went whale watching...and we got to see whales and dolphins. Whales are freakin amazing. They might be my new favorite animal. Its a pretty amazing thing to see them in their own element instead of at sea world.
We went to the Harlem Globetrotters and that was fun. Different than I thought...but still fun. I met a few of the players which was cool. I tried to get one to sign my boob. I just want that to happen once in my life. And no... I wasn't gonna expose the whole thing. If I wear a tank top, you see enough of my huge azz boobs that you can sign them. I thought it would be hilarious. He did too...but he woulda got kicked off the team. Unfortunate circumstance.
We went to Friarfest...which is an open house of Petco Park and getting to go down on the field where the Padres play as well as sitting in the dugout, playing in the outfield, going in the clubhouse/locker room/weight room. It was cool. They had player autographs and everything...but I didn't do it. I don't think I will ever stand in an actual line to get an autograph. I am WAY too cool for that. I have a lot of autographs and not one of them did I need to be in a long line for. Lucky me.
Then we had a lot of wine that night. I have wanted to try this wine that Sheldon used to love when I dated him. Its $50 a pop so I never found a reason good enough to have three glasses of wine for $50. I did. And it was worth it. Really good wine. But too expensive to drink on a regular basis.
We went up to the snow and like dorks, built a snowman there and brought him back to the ocean. We took pictures with him on the beach and then a wave came up and I guess he couldn't surf...cuz there wasn't anything left of him when the wave was done with him.
We went to Julian and got apple/pecan pie...they have the absolute best there. Its a pleasant treat. The town is just a small, small tourist trap. There were SOOO many people and the line for Mom's Julian Pie....was like a mile long. Literally. But we waited cuz that stuff can't be beat!
We hit up a Tribute to Reggae Legends concert which was awesome. We met Don Carlos who is a great artist! I also got to meet up with a good friend, Felipe, there. I haven't seen him in over a year so it was pretty good to see him.
We had Lakers courtside seats for Tuesdays game. My good friends actually saw me on TV, which was pretty damn cool. I got some really sweet pictures too. It was an awesome time. We had a lot of fun there and I was dying with every shot. It was a good game. Kobe didn't play, but it was enough to watch my main man, and future husband, Derek Fisher. Pretty much love that guy!!!
We spent the day exploring in LA Wednesday. If you haven't been to The Getty and The Getty Villa, you should go. They are awesome. I am now obsessed with learning more about greek/roman mythology. I want to know more about greek gods. Totally intrigued with all of it. They had all kinds of statues and artifacts there of ancient greece. And the walls were painted incredibly well. I have always love ancient greece architecture. Now I am just obsessed with Greece all together. Might be added to my list of places to go.
We went to watch the Lakers game with a couple of my girlfriends on Thursday and ended up meeting Shawn Collins, who you may know. He played with the Atlanta Falcons for four years, greenbay packers for two years, and the browns for another two years. We ended up going to his birthday party this past weekend which was kinda fun. A little ghetto and random..but fun. Shawn now has my phone number and has texted me ENDLESSLY for the past week. Its funny....mostly cuz I got the numbers of 4 men in two days. I know....I am a brat.
Friday we had a bonfire at the beach. We spent all day preparing food for it and saving the fire pit. We had some delicious food. Seriously! I am a bomb cook. =)
Saturday I went out with Lex... It was fun. She is a fun girl. We didn't go to bed til like 5am on Sunday morning and then woke up at 10 to go to brunch. It was delicious. But when I got home at 4ish on Sunday, I CRASHED. I was soooo tired. I got up long enough to go see Felipe at work and stop and see Tim on my way home. Tim is adorable... He is my new love interest. We'll see how that goes.
It was a good week. I am so tired today I can barely stay awake. Oh...and I have so much cleaning to do at home, its disgusting.
I am also going to New Orleans in April! I am so excited to go work with other Kaiser employees to help with the damage from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. I was one of 30 selected from a pool of 1300 people who were chosen by their prior volunteer work... I can't wait! Another week off from work but this time to help people in need.
In all this though...I can't help but think of William. We haven't talked for three weeks and I am pretty sure he is putting an end to our relationship. When faced with a choice of losing the best man you have ever known or getting married when you aren't ready.... what do you do? You either lose him now...or you end a rushed marriage in divorce and lose him later. His patience has come to an end, I am afraid. And unfortunately, I am still not ready to go get married. I don't know why...I can't figure out what it is... which frustrates me even more. But I can't do it. I just can't get married yet. I know I love him...I know he is THE perfect man for me. But I can't do it. Yup. I am crazy. Gawd, I love him.... ARGH!!!! This is gonna be a long day...
1 comment:
Could you be any busier? Really!? I am expecting a call this weekend!! (Aaron's birthday is Saturday, so I may not be around much that day. But, you can call Sunday evening after boys are in bed, and I can talk with you.) 8:30-ish. :) Talk to you later!
Post a Comment