Well, its been a while since I wrote on this blog. Lots and lots has happened. What has happened you might ask? Good question... I probably couldn't tell you cuz I've been way too busy with my own life. So I'll start there.
*I love country dancing. I started country dancing a lot. Its kinda fun. Most days. haha. Nah, I really have fun doing it. On Memorial weekend, we hung out at the pool and danced. It was fun. We bbq'd the hell out of EVERYTHING! Corn, chicken, ribs, pork, potatoes, yams, squash, artichokes, etc. DAMN GOOD food!
*I love hanging out with KC and Chase. KC lived with me for a couple months and I remembered what it was like to have fun again. I missed this kid. I actually get to hang out with him tomorrow and I am stoked. He has so much energy, is the most positive person in the world...and it just makes it fun to hang out with him. I've also love having Chase around. He and I have way more in common than I thought...plus he is HOT! haha... not attracted like I wanna date him. Just think he is sexy.
*I went to hang out with my NOLA friends in San Francisco. I HAD SO MUCH FUN! I missed those guys like crazy and it was great to see my "family" again. It has also been really interesting seeing them in a different way. We met and we worked so hard at a "cause" that we didn't see anything but the love each person had for community so talking to them and talking trash to them on facebook has been great. I had fun visiting with them again. It was great.
*I walked across the Golden Gate Bridge. I had been to San Francisco once but literally all I did was go to a Giants game. Thats it. So I was very excited to go with my friends who knew the area well and who could show me around. We spent two days touring EVERYTHING. They had both lived there for over 8 years so they knew the spots to go and not to go. I love Haight Street. So many cool things. I teased my homeboy, Mohammad about the "lil red bridge" and he kept saying it wasn't little. Yeah...so walking across that thing, I was reminded it wasn't so little. HAHA
*I started talking to my mom again. And its been nice. I missed talking to her. So AGAIN... I swallow my pride. Its good to have my family back. I realize I have taken over my sisters role of being the hellion...and we joke about that all the time... but I love life. I love my life. And I am proud of who I have become. So if my mom can't accept that, I don't know what to say.
*Saw Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum. Awesome.... Lady Antebellum is AMAZING. I have to admit that I didn't listen to their music til this concert was about to come so I downloaded a bunch to get familiar with it...but they did a good job. They didn't perform my favorite song...but they performed some really good ones. And Tim..well, I don't think I have to say anything... everyone knows he has the most amazing body...I mean face... I mean VOICE ever. Okay...all of it. He ain't black..but damn, he is SEXY.
*I rode an elephant. Ha! Chase wouldn't ride with me...but it was fun! And scary! lol
*The Lakers won a Championship. Dat's right baby! Another ring for my man, Derek. Ha... you thought I'd say Kobe, right? Yea...thats Sheilas man. And Shannon is Jens man. My man is Derek. haha. But I love Kobe just the same. A VERY talented ball player. Amazing really (except in Game 7, of course).
*I got to see William. He is amazing. He is buying me the new Android phone and I am VERY excited about that. But he is amazing... more about him in a minute.
*I made spam musubi! I have never liked any form of sushi much. Not a big fan of rice. Not a big fan of seaweed. And SPAM?!? Are you JOKING?! FAKE MEAT?!? lol.. well, combined with some soy sauce and sugar and a little bit of Japanese spice... IS GOOD. Thanks to the freakin Hawaiians who came to NOLA for teaching me to LOVE it. haha
*I saw my first ever white trash demolition derby. Yup...and everyone there way white. haha... if you haven't figured it out by now... I can't stand all white places. I love diversity. I live in a black neighborhood. I have maybe three white friends. Okay...maybe more than that...but not many more than that. So WHITE ACTIVITIES are not things I jump to do. Which is why tomorrow I get to go see HIP HOP DANCE COMPETITION!!! Whaooo! haha
*I found out I messed up my MCL...opposite side of the knee as the ACL...a year and a half ago. Yup, finally got sick of my knee being jacked up and realized I have a $5 copay so I might as well get it fixed. So I have been on steroids and now I am hoping a cortisone shot works. I get another in 5 weeks if it doesn't work...and then I resort to surgery. I figure if I get surgery, I might go to Idaho for the recovery period. Or maybe not... I could use some major tanning at the beach time. I don't know. But I kind of suspect I'll be getting surgery cuz its been a week and my knee hurts worse form this damn huge needle that was stuck in my knee. EFFIN DOCTORS...who give me a job. lol. Okay, seriously I love my doctor. He is from England and he is amazing...but that needle he put in my knee was not nice...
*I've been in more earthquakes than I care to have ever been in. They are predicting a huge one. I hope its while I am in Utah in August cuz I don't want to be here. The more I am in the earthquakes, the more I realize I don't want to be in a big one. They are freakin scary. You think 8 seconds on a bull might be scary....try having the earth shake beneath your feet...watching the walls shake and everything on them want to fall off....all you can think about is, "when is this gonna end? Do I go for cover now? Or now? Or maybe now? At what point do I run for COVER?!?!?" Yeah..its getting scarier with each quake we have.
* I really miss my Dad. I don't think its a secret that I am Daddy's Girl. When I called him for Fathers Day, I wanted to cry. I really just wanted to be with him for Fathers Day. I think if I have a struggle from being away from Idaho...its cuz I don't have my dad. Growing up, my mom always favored David and Adam cuz of their problems....but in all that... I got A LOT of daddy/daughter dates and as I have grown older, I have realized how important those really are.
*And last but not least, I realized I am completely in love. =( William is amazing. He came to get his daughter and move her back to Georgia. For good. I don't know how much I'll see him anymore and I have to admit, I had something fluid like in my eyes. I think someone said they might have been tears. He kept telling me not to cry and promised I would see him. He also reminded me that I can always move to Georgia. He wants to marry me. I love him. Hell, nobody can hold my attention for this long. Nobdoy can make me want to cry cuz I might not see them. I just don't care about anyone that way. And NOBODY can make me smile like he can. You should see me around this man... I act like a teenage girl who has never loved before. I love him..I don't know what is in our future cuz I just don't wanna get married. But I am realizing more and more how much this guy means in my life. =( I suck.
Oh...and I've never really had a sleeping problem...but I have had one lately. No stress in my life. Not even at work. But for some reason, I can't sleep. So off to bed I go.
Goodnight, world.
1 comment:
When are you in Utah in August? Hope I get to see you some. I will go tanning a lot so I won't be one of your completely white friends :) Ha ha jk. I'm at Girls Camp the week of hte 2nd, but if its not then we should get together! Also though, have you seen the blog What White People Like? Its so funny, I love it because I am like, "Ooh, I love that." Just about every third post. Anyway hope things are good.
Maybe you need to think about Hotlanta. Don't say no or laugh it off, just think about it. I haven't heard you talk about a guy like that since before Boise. Well, maybe not even in Boise. :) Just think about it, don't say no. (That's what I say to Kingston ALL the time.)
Miss you girl.
Post a Comment