Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bachelorette Parties....

Wow. So my best friend threw a bachelorette party last night for her cousins fiance. Mexicans are all about family and so they do it big. And I mean BIG. We had so much fun. We started playing games at 6:30 and had Pat and Oscars salad and breadsticks....and at 2 in the morning...we were all on the floor.....soo sooo tired. It was an awesome night. Half these Mexicans didn't know English, but they picked up my name really quick. They chanted it all night... half the time I was looking at Dora wondering what the hell they wanted from me. Apparently they like that I can dance... One of the chicks was saying she wasn't going to leave unless I came to her house. I even made my friend go get water for me cuz it was by her and I was scared of this chick. Don't get me wrong...she was cute...but I am NOT lesbian. I can dance with girls all night long.... but not one of them is coming home with me when I go to sleep. All in all....I can't frickin wait for Doras bachelorette party in only a month. Hopefully they don't do it when I am in New York...cuz this is something I don't want to miss!!!

No comments: