Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fours....

I was tagged to do this forever ago...but umm... I haven't been on much since that. And apparently the person who tagged me is either waiting for me to do it....or she has strictly given up blogging.

Here's how it works.

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2. Select the 4th picture in that folder

3. Explain the picture

4. Tag 4 other people to do the same.





I don't know how exciting this can get... but that is Tyrone. Really no explanation needed. We chill a lot at his work... so this is from back in the day when he didn't have his own shop yet. He was filling out paperwork...which he still does when I go to see him at his shop. Most of the time though, I just wait for him to come to my house on his way home. I truly love this man...but just not in a relationship way. He takes damn good care of me...and I appreciate that. He and I are truly the best of friends and can talk about anything. A good man, indeed. In fact, one of the best.

No comments: