Friday, April 24, 2009

Kiley Baby!!!

Kiley came to visit with Grandma when Adam moved here. She was a good helper at moving stuff in and always had to be carrying something in. She fell on the road about 10 times because she would get so excited and run too fast or jump too high. I kept telling her that it was cuz she was growing so big that she was jumping higher and running so fast..and thats why she was falling. She would say "yeah. I'm big huh Grandma?!?" She was fricking adorable!!!


When she got to my house, I had all kinds of new clothes and shoes for her. She was so excited and she was frickin adorable. She looked gangsta!


The first day they were here, I took them to La Jolla. The sea lions there are pretty hit and miss...but we hit! There was hundreds of them on the shore but the unique experience was when we went out to the tide pools and were lookin for crabs and shells on the rocks. I took Kiley out with me and a sea lion swam 10 feet away from us and just sat and watched us. It was pretty cool. You never woulda guessed it was under the water right there cuz it blended with the rocks, but that was definitely fun!!!

After the beach, we decided to hit up the zoo. Kiley absolutely loves the monkeys. She is sooo funny. We went by all kinds of statues and she loved playing on the monkey statues. There was one with a baby on a mammas back and Kiley would lie her head on its back and give it luvs. It was sooo cute. We were smart and got her a stroller at the zoo cuz it was A LOT of walking.



The second day they were here, we went to Wild Animal Park. Kiley had so much fun. When we got lunch the ducks came by her so I broke up my hamburger bun and let her feed them. They stuck right by her til we left. We kept seeing geese after that and she would chase after them roaring. It was hilarious. Finally at the end of the day, one went after her. She was kinda scared, but it didn't stop her from talking about it.


The Third Day...well, you guessed it. We headed to DISNEYLAND!!! You'd think a 2 year old wouldn't have much fun, but this girl had the best time ever! She was telling us all morning she was "going to see Belle, Jasmine, Lil Mermaid, Mickey Mouse, and GOOFY!" She is a funny girl.

Here she is with Cinderella and Ariel. She absolutely loved it!

This is Kiley and Me having tea at Minnie Mouses house.

At the end of the day...she was so tired. But she was a trooper. We went to Joe's Crab Shack and had crab, shrimp, salmon, and all kinds of goodness. She walked around and waved at every fish on the wall. She was very well behaved though and didn't bother anyone. She then decided to come torment me. We had teased her at Wild Animal Park because she drank out of our soda (the adults were sharing)... cuz she backwashed and got food in it. So... at Joe's Crab Shack she decided to drink from my glass. She thought it was so funny. I haven't heard a kid giggle like that in a long time... and she continued to do it for like an hour straight! She kept slobbering in my straw cuz she was laughing so hard. When I asked her if there was food in the bottom, she sure told me there was!


Now I miss the girl...so I have adorable pictures of us hanging at work and home to remind me what family is all about. I'm sure glad I can send them home at the end of a "vacation" though.



Awww...we are so cute!
It was also great spending time with mom...as always. We have a pretty dang good relationship and talk almost every day...if not every day. I am thankful for her every day. She helps me to clear my head and when all the shit seems to pile up...she seems to take the load off my shoulders. Sometimes I think she even carries it for me just to give me a break. I love her so much and at times wish that we were a little closer in distance so we could spend more time together.
meh...this just got mushy. Time to go.....

No comments: