Monday, April 27, 2009

Lakers...

They sent the Utah Spazz home... literally. Being with my friends was ALMOST as good as being there at the game.

But hey...one question.. How did my life become so great? Seriously... its an ideal to be married. with kids. and in a house. (well...to most people I know....)

I live in San Diego. I'm SINGLE. I have no kids. I have awesome friends. I have awesome family. My job is great. My love life...well, laughable to most...but what I call great cuz I'm just not really the lovable type, I guess. My life is perfect. Seriously. I cannot complain.

So what am I doing so right to make things so good?!?

Thats all.....
I am just appreciate of it, I guess. I count my blessings on a daily basis. And I tell you today and every day.... My life is awesome. I can't believe what I have accomplished from what I was dealt. (Long story I don't care to dig too far into....)

No comments: