Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh my, Oh my.....ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!

Besides my boyfriend being completely awesome and buying a horse ranch.... yes, my dream to live on one and help kids. Maybe someday that dream will come true. It seriously cracks me up that he just texts me and says, "babe, I bought a horse ranch today. I think you'll love it. It needs some fixin up but it'll be worth a fortune. I love you." yeah..we come from different worlds..but one day, I have a feeling, they will collide and when that happens, this world might be in trouble. William and I could definitely become unstoppable in this world. We are definitely a great duo.

But also....I have had such a good time with my friends lately. It was our work Holiday party tonight and I had a blast. I love my friends soooo much. Some people got way too drunk and acted stupid. But all in all, we had a blast. It cracked me up as I sat there because at the end of the night, a manager came up to me and my friends and said, "I can tell I sat at the wrong table. I should have sat at this one. Next year I will know better!" and seriously....EVERYONE gathered around our table tonight cuz we were definitely the funniest. As I was sitting there, I was thinking about how reserved I used to be. I wouldn't have been as loud or as obnoxious as I was tonight. I have changed soooo much from before I was divorced and "free". I was so reserved growing up. Now, I just want to be carefree and have fun. And I sure do. Its what life is all about. Its awesome. I have a great life. I am one lucky girl to have such great friends...the greatest boyfriend ever...and to live in such a great place. If I don't say how thankful I am enough...well, you should know that I am. I feel like I am on top of the world most days.

Now to kill that high....I can't help but be saddened by some other things. I wish I could have a better relationship with my family. Unfortunately....what matters most in life, doesn't matter to them. Like someone being happy. It doesn't matter if I am the most grateful and appreciative person in the world. It doesn't matter that I think I am the luckiest girl in the world. Unfortunately cuz I don't go to church and my boyfriend isn't mormon...I am not good enough for most people I know back in Idaho. Thats a total buzz kill. But its true. Can't get high on life AKA being happy when you know that everyone who is supposed to love you...doesn't think you are successful because of religion. Its sad. Oh well... at least I have friends who appreciate me and know what worth I have in their lives. In their eyes, I am important in the world... so at least I got that.

1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

Christy Ann! You have the world, and I know your family...especially your parents...think the world of you! Your grattitude to them and the love you have for your family definitely matters! They matter the most! But, friends is right there next in line! I feel the same way about friends and believe that friends are eternal! Live it up woman! Be happy....just be careful!