Okay...so let me just go swallow that pride I have had on my plate for the past...hmm...4 months. It might not be good to be chewing on it anymore. My parents sent me gifts and I must admit, I was pretty happy to get them. It'll be nice to open gifts on Christmas morning. I still don't think I will call...probably just a text. But I can swallow my pride long enough to say thank you. And then I'll probably choke it back up and hope that my mom feels guilty and misses talking to her daughter and knowing what is going on in her life. I doubt she does...but I can hope.
I am missing William like crazy. Wish I could see him soon. I only have about 3 weeks before he comes back. He has been super busy and I have been super bitchy about it. I realized how harrassing I was yesterday and have felt really bad ever since.
I am going with Dora's family on Christmas Eve to do the Catholic traditional things. I am excited to learn some new traditions from different backgrounds besides my own. I don't know if we are going to Mass, but we are going to watch the nativity scene be re enacted by different families. I am very excited. Then we are going back to Doras to hang out. I need to get a lot of sleep tonight and tomorrow afternoon cuz we are having tamales at midnight! whaooo!!! I am very excited! I love her mom's tamales!!!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! Hope you have a great day!Sounds like you are doing good and things are going good with you and William. That is awesome! Drew is just a guy I've been hanging out with for the like the last month. Don't worry nothing serious :) I need to come see you again! I am going through major beach withdrawals. Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment