I got to hang out with one of my BEST, BEST friends in the world this past weekend. You see....Casey is mormon. We met when we both worked 2nd jobs at JC Penney. He told me he was mormon and I tried to call his bullshit. He proved he was. We were pretty much inseparable for the few months we were friends before this fool went on a mission. One day I told him to go...and like the next week he told me he talked to his bishop and he was preparing to go! So there went my homeboy to the Philippines. We dropped off each others planets for the first year...but when I got a hold of his email, we started writing a lot. When we used to hang out, we would always talk about our significant others. He dated Jaqi. I dated Daniel. BUT we were hilarious. I love this kid. So its been almost three years since we really got to hang out... He got engaged to Jaqi, but they just broke it off... so NOW I want him to move his black ass back down here! He got here Thursday night and he and his brother Chase came to watch me play softball. It was fun. I didn't have the best game. I showed up late (thanks to these fools taking so long to get to my house!!!) so I didn't get to start. But then I only got up to bat twice and it wasn't exactly pretty. I hit one hard right to short and popped up on the other. After the game, we went and had Olive Garden. It was good. We were the last ones out of the restaurant...and I am pretty sure they hated us. These fools kept telling me how n*ggerish I am and just giving me such a hard time. We talked about William, and this other fool I met a couple weeks ago who thinks he is God (seriously...he thinks he is like a prophet or something AND he smokes weed!!!!). Anyways, we just laughed and had a good time. I miss those fools. They tried to get me to go watch movies all night like old times, but I insisted on going home to see he prophet...who totally ditched me anyways for his pot smoking buddies. Which was a blessing cuz I was EXHAUSTED!!! Friday Chase didn't have school and I didn't have work so we went for a movie marathon. We watched Shutter Island, then Avatar in 3D. We were all saying racist remarks. They kept saying, "thats so white..." and I would yell at them.. "I AM WHITE!!!" and they'd laugh and say, "no christy. you are niggerish. just albino niggerish." Me and Casey have always joked with each other and so we were in the theater and these black people walked in. Casey says, "did you hear those damn black people walk in?? They are so niggerish. They are loud." I looked back at him and said, "no. I didn't hear them. I smelled them! They smell like Fried Chicken and watermelon!" He was busting up. I guess you had to be there.... and probably know our relationship. But we are FUNNY!!! Chase got mad at us cuz we just kept cracking each other up. Oh well. It had been SOOOO long since we hung out!
Anyways, I got to work this morning to get this message from him... and it definitely put a smile on my face!
home girl call me tomorrow when you get a chance but you better not wake me up nigga or im boutz to beat dat ass of yours......im beat it up like my name is joel and you a gay gay gay guy......
LOVE YA
KC
Oh how I love this kid.....my best friend for sure. He was a pretty good influence on me and if he moves back here, I promised the fool I would start going to church with him again. He is a good kid and doesn't judge me. I like it.
1 comment:
Tell him I'll pay for his move :) Church = Good. Ha ha ha. K lets plan our trip soon. Its finally starting to warm up, getting me in the mood for summer.
Post a Comment