I am really thankful for my relationship. Its amazing to have a man that in a time like this....with a psychotic woman emailing him.. it brings us closer. She gave him an excuse to leave and he stuck around. That shows his devotion to me...and for a woman who doesn't care much about men in general..it makes me appreciate mine. And that he is 100 times the man she ended up with... I guess sometimes you realize that you are exactly where you should be at the right time. I have never been so blessed in life. To have an amazing man, amazing friends, and a great family... I'm blessed. I should be on my knees thanking god that my relationship ended with Sheldon and someone else got the fall for his insanity. I'm glad he met his match and I am so glad it wasn't me. He found someone just as insane to tango with...and I will ever be grateful that I wasn't in that category. I guess thats the difference in our personalities...I didn't try to ruin her life, but somehow she found a way to blame me. She actually tried to ruin my life, and it has only been a blessing to make William and I even closer. It could be karma or it could just be that I am optimistic and she is pessimistic. Either way, I am thankful.
William... I am glad you read my blog and know every honest feeling I ever had for you. I am sincere in saying that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you with everything. I know I tell you that every day...and you know it comes from the soul. Thank you for keeping me grounded. Thank you for helping me to become the person I am today. I am forever in debt to you for the love you have expressed, the patience you have shown, and the happiness you have helped me achieve. Thank you, baby..from the bottom of my heart.
I know you dedicated this song to me first...but its ours.
I love you.
I never knew such a day could come. And I never knew such a love could be inside of one. And I never knew what my life was for, but now that you're here I know for sure.
I never knew till I looked in your eyes. I was incomplete till the day you walked into my life. And I never knew that my heart could feel. So precious and pure, one love so real.
Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes? Can I just feel your heart beating beside me, every night? Can we just feel this way together till the end of all time? Can I just spend my life with you?
Now baby the days and the weeks and the years will roll by. But nothing will change the love inside of you and I. And baby I'll never find any words that could explain, just how much my heart, my life, my soul...you've changed.
Can you run to these open arms when no one else understands? Can we tell God and the whole world I'm your woman, and you're my man? Can't you just feel how much I love you with one touch of my hand? Can I just spend my life with you?
No touch has ever felt so wonderful. You are incredible. And a deeper love I've never known. I'll never let you go. I swear this love is true, now and forever to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment