My family buried my aunt yesterday. Its really hard for me to believe. I have already had and still have a busy weekend and I am staying preoccupied. But honestly, I have thought a lot about Krystle.
I giggled to myself as I thought about the days when they were told I was smoking weed in her best friends house. Actually...I was growing it too. To this day, I hate weed... never smoked it and only had it in my possession once. I took it from my brother when he decided to buy it and bring it in to my home. I ended up throwing it in the bushes down the street.
And tears came to my eyes as I thought about how young she is. 46 years of life... cut way too short with cancer. I think about the way she looked at my grandpas funeral...where you could tell the chemo and radiation had taken a toll on her body. It was hard for me to think about. I am glad I didn't have to look in that casket or be there to lay her in the ground cuz it wouldn't have been a good site. I woulda had a really hard time with it.
Well...Better get in the shower cuz I have friends calling me now wondering why I am not where I need to be...
What a weekend. BITTERSWEET.
2 comments:
If you had to bet money, where would you say Misty is these days? Remember how she made out with our friends? (Ok, I have no proof but I totally think so.)
And then when she tried to turn you and I against eachother and bought me perfume to try and "get me on her side?" Sorta random.
I tried to find her on here, but who knows?!? I am pretty sure she did make out with our men back then...
Last time I talked to Krystle, she had said Misty moved to Arizona but then they never heard from her again.
She was a MESS!!!! Talk about crazy women!!!
Post a Comment