Friday I went to work. We had international day. Its a celebration of culture. We had Pacific Islander, African, European, Latin, and Asian foods. We had dragon dancers, hip hop dancers, singing, Hawaiian dancers, and then a couple speakers. They gave us two hours to enjoy the entertainment. So I got paid over $30 an hour to chill and eat. Nice, huh? haha
Saturday I started my day getting a pedicure. It was really cute cuz as I was choosing my colors, I decided to do blue and yellow tips for the Charger game, then as Lex and I were sitting there in our chairs, I turned to her and said, "How cool would it be if she would do that Charger bolt as the design?!?" I asked the lady if instead of doing flower designs, she would do the Charger bolt....and she sure did do it. It looks awesome. After that, I went to watch my best friend, Dora's, boys play soccer. Her daughter, Emily, absolutely loves me and would not leave my side. It was really funny cuz she didn't know I was going to be there so when she saw me, her eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning. She didn't know what to do. She got all excited, hyperventilating and everything, yelled my name and jumped into my arms. Adorable. If there is someone who competes with William for my heart, its Emily. Dora was laughing cuz she said Emily never sits still at the games. I was sitting on the grass with my legs in a v, and Emily sat in between my legs with her back in my chest the entire time. It was really cute that she wouldn't leave my side. She is the most adorable girl ever. I love her to death. Even when we were getting ready to leave, she was watching my every step. She didn't want me to leave. After the game, I came home to clean. I bought a new bed set and I loooove it. I had it dry cleaned so I finally got to put it on my bed. Now I can switch Duvet covers instead of just washing mine every other week and putting it back on my bed. (maybe that is just laziness....) I still need to clean my bathrooms and my kitchen. I think I might hire someone to come in and clean once a week. Not cuz I'm lazy...but cuz I just think I have better things to do with my time than clean. I have friends! lol. Yikes...maybe I need to slow down. After I cleaned, I watched Boise State whoop up on the Cowboys. I love college football. After the game, I went to swim in my girls pool. We swam til about 10pm, then I drove back to go to bed.
Sunday morning I woke up to go tailgate with my friends for the Charger game. Alexis made blue and yellow jello shots and we had tons so drink. We also had a big RV so we had a flat screen plasma tv and a grill and bathrooms, etc. It was awesome. We had such a good time. Then I watched the Chargers play. They whoooped up too. It was hot and my face is the same color as my lips today. I got pretty burnt. I had the BEST seats. 1st row at the 10 yard line. I was at the edge of the field, like corner seat...but not the far corner. Just at the end so there was nobody standing in my way of the field like bottom row at the 50 yard line. It was soooo fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment