Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Last Song

For as long as I can remember...every time I have watched a movie about cancer, I've been a mess. I think the first one was Stepmom. I actually had to look it up to see how long I have been such a baby. 98... Since 1998 when I was 15, I have realized what cancer is to my family and it tears me down every time. I didn't know what The Last Song was about. I hadn't had any interest in seeing it until people started saying it was actually really good. Well, they were right. It was good. But it probably wasn't something I should have watched so close in time to having had cancer take someone from my family. It was great. I shouldn't be surprised. I didn't care to see it cuz Miley Cyrus was in it...but honestly, she has been acting her entire life so I should have assumed it would be good.

Well, I'm at work...so let me get back to this daily grind. =)

No comments: