Me...I was all about the sports. I wanted to be at every game we could possibly go to while we were there. I kept begging to go to the night game when we got there and the afternoon game before we left. I even wanted to go to half the Angels game prior to the Pads game they agreed to go to.
Nic got very excited about the river. She likes to camp and go boating so every time we saw a river, she got soooo excited and started talking about it. She also got excited everytime we saw Pho or Sushi.
Brian teased us when we left that we were just going to El Cajon to the mall. After we were half way to Arizona, he looked at me and said, "Christy, I think we need to turn around. I think we missed Parkway Plaza." I joked back, "NO! We are almost there! I promise!"
We loved the 90 degree DRY HEAT. It was sooooo nice! Nic and Brian decided they were going to go live there. I decided otherwise. I couldn't take the summers. Nevertheless, we had an AWESOME TIME. My picture story is below. =)
This is us at the baseball game. We got seats on the 3rd base line on the 4th row. Pretty sweet. We could have talked to the guys outside the dugout, but we tried not to be groupies. I was scared of foul balls though and Brian swore he was my protector...and he wouldn't let one hit me.
This would be me...cuz I love pictures of myself. Lol.
This here is how I watched the game. CHILL.
Nic and I.... in our SD gear!
This is me CHILL again. Ha...I took off my shoes and kicked my feet back....I was hoping for a tan, but you can see how we made it to the shade. Hmm...it must have been a conspiracy against me cuz Brian said brown boys don't sit in the sun. Oh well...it was still fun!
This one is in front of Scottsdale Stadium. Awww...I love baseball.
This one is in front of U.S. Airways Center....home of the Phoenix Suns!!! whaoo!
Don't tell anyone...but the Phoenix Suns were playing the Washington Wizards. I still had to rep my Lakers though!!!! I was all decked out.
The Suns whooped the Wizards.... it was a slaughter-house up in there... BUT this was the coolest thing I caught on camera. THE DUNK of the night....
This is Brian, Nic and Me... Don't you LOVE my gear?!?!
This is our seats....yeah, not like the baseball game. We were FAR!!!! Actually this picture makes it seem like much further than we actually were...but it was still kinda far. Especially after sitting 5th row on the Lakers floor seats at the Staples Center. It was still fun though.
This is us at the game.... just chillin while this old guy took twenty minutes to finally snap the picture!
This is Me and Nic on our night out. I was SOOOOOOO tired and it was only like 11pm.
This is us at the end of the night... about 3am. It was right before we went to Denny's for breakfast. We finally got home at 4:30am...and yeah, I was at the pool tanning at 9:00am.
So most of the time driving home, I was sleeping...but this is what it looked like most of the time I was awake.... WIND IN THE DESERT... We couldn't see too far ahead of us cuz there was sand EVERYWHERE!!!! It was a crazy ride home.
When we started home, I kept asking, "are you sure we can't go thru LA and catch the World Baseball Classic?!?!" and we teased Nichole that we were going to leave her at the river. And then when we finally got back to San Diego and were in El Cajon, I woke Brian up and got excited.. "Hey Brian. We found it!!! Its Parkway Plaza!!! It took us 3 days, but we found it!!!" He was a good sport about me waking him up. He laughed.
GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment