My ideal weekend is to have time to myself. I run and work all week so Fridays and Sundays I like to be MY days...to do anything I want. I like to wash my car, do my laundry, clean up around the house, organize and such... And I also like to watch tv and listen to music. I like to practice my hip hop moves and I really like to take long, hot baths and read novels. That didn't happen AT ALL this past weekend. So I still feel exhausted!
What a weekend! Friday I went with Dora to our favorite Mexican restaurant. We laughed like it was my last night alive. It was sooo fun. I stayed out til like 11:30 (given we went to "dinner" at 3:30...this was a long night) and when I got home, I completely passed out. I woke up kinda early so I called a friend to tell him about my night. I talked to him for just over an hour and then went to get breakfast. I went and got Jamba Juice and a Subway Sandwich! Mmmmm....yummy! And then went to work. I worked a good 6 hours, then went to tan with my bestie, Nichole. At this point, I was supposed to go to Dora's to Fight Night with her family, but instead decided to get movies and stay in. So we decided to have movie night at Jorge's... complete with chips n' dip, popcorn, ice cream...and every kind of junk you can imagine. Our grocery bill was quite expensive for a movie night. It was fun. I think we started the movie at like midnight and finally went to sleep at like 4am... Now this would normally be fine...but not when I had a late night the prior night and woke up early and went to work and then ran all day. So Sunday I get up early again and go home to do homework... I couldn't concentrate so I went to get groceries. I promised Ty I'd make him chicken croissants...so I started them. I finished homework and cleaned my room...then went to Ty's shop for dinner. I got home around 9 and had to take a test that took me til 11. Then I had a couple more assignments to do, which finally put me in bed at about 1am. When my alarm went off at 4:45 this morning...(which is later than usual by 15 minutes...) I wanted to pretend I didn't exist anymore. I hit snooze and put the blankets over my head TWICE. Needless to say, I was almost late for work and I am soo tired. And to top that off, I think Ty gave me his cold. He sucks. My weekends aren't usually that busy. =( I am tired. Like really tired. And Richard wants to hang out tonight and I think I am going to have to say no. Richard is a cutie who has the sexiest african accent ever! I should hang out... =(
2 comments:
What's up? I just saw your comment on my blog. I am so glad you have a blog. Now we can keep in better touch. Hope everything is going good!
Hey! It is good to here from you. Sounds like you stay busy! Hope everything is good and I'm glad we have a way to stay in touch. You will have to let me know if you ever come back to Idaho!! I would love to see you!
Post a Comment