See this man... he is the most adorable man alive...besides Sheldon, of course. =) Look at that smile.. that earring... He is just so perfect. He is humble, and a very good athlete. He is LaDainian Tomlinson. My current crush...well, one of them. =)

Welll......this is him and I... Yes GRRRLLLLL!!! I MET LT!!!!

This right hurr.... is LT signing my Jersey. Yes, an AUTHENTIC CHARGER JERSEY!!! #21, BABY!!

And this right here...yeah, that is his Sports Car. I was next to it!!!

And that right there...well, that would be his truck. Now I see this driving by work a lot during the season cuz he practices a few buildings down from where I work...but being next to it...with him steps away.... Good Hell, someone shoot me before I have a heart attack!!!!

This is me holding on to the table... Trying not to have a heart attack. And yes....LT signing my Jersey!

And this....this is me and My Second Husband...once again!

Me...cuddling with my signed Jersey!! Wow... I can't believe it. I hope I don't wake up from this dream in the morning!!!

And that right there is the signature. Oh man... I love him. ALMOST as much as I love Sheldon. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment