Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Its really funny....

This chick thinks she has control of him. She has him on lock down. It makes me laugh cuz how long does insecurity in a relationship last? SERIOUSLY?!? Its kinda funny. And really, he is gonna change overnight. He just left you for some girl he ain't seen in like 3 or 4 years... ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE COUNTRY...haha. And she thinks she got it still. Wow. Nevertheless, things are good between us. And after all the evil emails she sent and I had to BCC a bunch of people on...comedy at work all day long.... I am glad friendship still thrives. This chick seriously is crazy. No wonder he didn't want me to talk to her in the first place. No wonder he basically threatened me if I didn't stop talkin to her that our friendship would be over. This girl has a huge smile on my face. The more she trips on him...and the more she acts a fool, the closer it makes our friendship. But don't get this wrong. I have what I need and my life is perfect at this very moment. I got my man back. I have a side kick. And my friends are the coolest. Still. haha. This girls a trip. I'll post emails from her in the morning. It has already been posted on my myspace blog. Check it out there. Comments are provided by my man. hahaha..... Peace...

No comments: