So I just went to my first catholic wedding ceremony. I think I would have enjoyed it more had I understood what was going on. Unfortunately, the entire ceremony was in spanish. I need to get some spanish classes going. Or maybe not...cuz my best friend is NOW married so anything else I go to from here on out...she'll be sitting next to me so she can translate for me. I freakin LOVE Dora and Memo. I am glad that I was part of their wedding.
I can't wait for the reception tonight. Talk about fun.....these Mexican chicks love me. Last time I was with them, they couldn't get enough of me. They kept grabbing me, bringing me drinks, and chanting my name. I couldn't understand anything else they were saying, but it was a blast. Dora was laughing because they didn't want me to leave. We actually had to convince them we were all going in different cars back to the same place cuz they wouldn't leave without me. They must have been practicing their English in the last month and a half cuz three of the chicks walked up to me and said hi with big grins on their face today. Adam couldn't understand why all these hot chicks he was checkin out were so into me! Ha...well, its hard to explain... but hell, I am the coolest person you will ever know! Nah, I just like to have fun... and everyone around me is gonna get loose and have fun with me. =) FYI....Round 2 is about to go down.... TONIGHT!!! Mexican Madness!
No comments:
Post a Comment