Monday, June 15, 2009

Lakers Victory

Parade anyone?!? I wanna go!

So I have a busy month ahead of me. Its my birthday Thursday... yay! I am actually not excited this year at all. Weird cuz I have always had a birthday party and I am just not feeling it this year. I was hopin the Lakers would go 7 and they could win on my birthday.

So I made 4th of July plans with the ex. Its gonna be weird "sneakin around" cuz none of my friends like him anymore after all the drama...but I am excited to see him no matter how limited our time together will be. As long as he is here, I may as well see him. I haven't exactly told Jorge this yet...and we are supposed to be doing Venice Beach for the 4th.... umm..... who knows?!?

I am taking off Tuesday or Wednesday to go visit him at work. Lunch is always nice. Especially after a Laker win... we will have a lot to talk about. Oh...speaking of talking. I owe him an email. He wrote me on Saturday and I never responded. I hope he deletes them...cuz the last thing I need is more drama.

Last night I got some motivation for bbq. I grilled steaks, zucchini, and corn on the grill...made baked beans and potato salad...and here is the kicker... pulled out the dutch oven and made peach cobbler...which turned out super delicious. It was a big meal. Damn good though.

Argh...I am missin him already. Good thing its the work week so we can talk a little. =(

No comments: