Seriously...I had the best workout I have ever had last night. My first day of boxing. I can brag because I was actually able to keep up with a chick who is very in shape and has been training for three years. Our trainer said I am a natural born fighter. He was amazed at how quickly I picked up my punches and how hard I was able to hit the bag. Especially for the length of time we were required. I tried to tell him I sure as hell ain't a lover so I hear I gotta be a fighter. He told me he could sense that about me. Ha...I guess I'm not too good at faking the nice thing. It was a great time and I am pretty sore today. I learned to use a speed bag too. I seriously want one so bad. I also need some boxing gloves so I guess I'll go shopping on lunch today. =)
I also had a VERY good day at work. I have been working on some projects for 6 months. Finishing them has beeen like pulling teeth from upper management and different departments. I am glad they are coming to a close after my conference call yesterday. My boss has complimented me numerous times so hopefully I can prove my way through to management. They have a decent pension plan and you become invested after only 5 years. Not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment