"I have always wanted contact from you! You are the best as you said I deserve... So do keep in touch with me. Maybe we could do lunch/dinner. I do know you truly loved me... It has always shown."
First of all.... the contact thing... I heard it both ways. And for some reason we keep losing that contact!
Second, stop with the "you are the best" nonsense. I don't like it.
Third, lunch or dinner sounds nice...but don't talk me into staying with you. Wait...yeah, talk me into lying in your arms for a night cuz I know it will happen anyways. Dang, why do you have to be so dang handsome and be so great with words?!?!
Fourth. Yes. I DID always love you. But I think its in the past. Things started off too hot and heavy to last. The getting to know you phase was washed away by our weekend every-last-minute-togethers. But I am glad I did well of showing it. I was actually impressed by your love too...but its all in question at this point. So lets not try to revive it. Lets just be friends.
My Head is Spinning... I'm gonna do some work now.
No comments:
Post a Comment