Thursday, October 8, 2009

I don't know what I am thinking.....

I have a perfect boyfriend. Nobody is perfect, but all his imperfections turn me on and everything else is literally perfect. I have been stressed a lot lately. He sensed something was wrong when I had my emotional breakdown and couldn't stop crying. Hell, I NEVER cry. So for him to sense that was pretty amazing. We talked and I told him what was going on and the next day I get an email about storms and the symbolism. I love being with a man who is older and has already experienced everything. He knows how to be patient and loving when I experience something. I love storms. Storms are literally the most cleansing and refreshing thing. I guess when the storm passes, things will be better than they ever will before.

I love my boyfriend. I really do. I need him closer. We really gotta talk when he gets here in a couple weeks. This distance has to be eliminated.

1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

Storms draw us closer to those we love. :) Good luck with this one.
And one suggestion....DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID! :) (Don't hope...just don't do it!) :)