Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh no...what have I done?!?!

So my grandmother died 20 years ago next month of cancer. I wanted to have a family get together just in memory of her. Well, I have been talking to an aunt and uncle about it, they said its a go. William was supposed to come that weekend, so in order to try to get him to come at a different time I told him about the get together and said, "If you want to meet my family, you could come with me...but I really just don't want to miss you when you are in town. I need some time with you. Besides, I'd love to show you off...cuz I'm kind of proud to be your girl." We were emailing each other back and forth during the day. So...His response? "Baby, You are way more than my girl. I have never dated a woman of your caliber in my entire life! You supersede all! You are the MJ or Magic of dating! Just nice wit it! So.. with that said.. I would love to meet your family. Now, the timing.. I can be out your way.. i was thinking next Thursday or Friday... Until Sunday or Monday.. That wouldn't be in your way of travel.. or.. I can fly you to Atlanta next Friday until Sunday. That is also on the table.. this way.. you can come to my hood! Where we do it most good! LoL.. Let me know baby.. Im honored that you would take me to meet your family! I love you baby.. Speaking of Baby? We need to talk about that..."

Oh boy... My man really wants to meet my family. I knew this...but I kind of didn't want that response. Not only is this bad timing to take him around my family who isn't talking to me...but I think I want to be married first. Lol... I just want him and I to live our lives. I gave up on my family and now I just want him. I kind of only want my sister to meet him and be at my wedding. =( He wants a big wedding. OH yeah...and the child thing...is it too late to have kids after 30? Cuz I am not sure I want kids right now. BUT if we do have them now...that is my arguement for staying in Cali...So I can get my healthcare coverage and benefits while we have our baby. (I don't think it will be a good arguement seeing as how I don't think he has to worry to much about money... but I'mma try.)

No comments: