Monday, October 12, 2009
Wear Sunglasses!!!!
So Thursday I decided to call the doctor because my eye is always red and people tease me about being high all the time. Well, they found it urgent and wanted me to go in immediately. I agreed to go in first thing Friday morning. It seems I have pinguecula (I think that is how its spelled...) Its not too serious unless it gets into the pupil, which is when they would do surgery. But it BUGS me. It always feels like there is something in my eye...probably cuz there is! Some growth that may grow into the pupil! Ugh... It sucks that I just have to live with it. I love my doctor though. He is a great guy. I usually hate going to the doctors but mostly just to urgent care cuz the doctors are impersonal and in a hurry to get you out of there. I guess that is where I have mostly gone since most of my health problems have always been my kidneys...something I couldn't wait for an appt with my own doctor for. Anyways... this stupid thing is caused by not wearing sunglasses. Funny..I own like 20 pairs and always forget them when I leave my car to go do things outside. Its awful. So bottom line... WEAR SUNGLASSES!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can do! :)
Post a Comment