Thursday, August 26, 2010

EFFING WOMEN!!!!

Got this psychotic girl calling me again. Sheldon's girlfriend. Yup... She is crazy... She called 14 times in an hour. Then tried again 3 times half an hour later. At first I was lettin it go to voicemail, but I couldn't sleep cuz my phone kept lighting up. So then I started just answering and trying to sleep. It worked well at first, she'd blab on for like 5 minutes at a time. And I could ignore her ramblings but then she started to get mad cuz I wouldn't respond so this is how her rambling would go....

Formatted like this: What she is saying (What I am thinking...rolling my eyes, half asleep)

Is this Christy? (oh gawd...what now?!)
Why won't you answer? (cuz I don't know who you are!)
Hello?
I just need to know if this is Christy?
Do you not wanna talk to me? (ya think?!?!?!)
Why won't you just answer? (cuz I don't wanna talk to you!!!)
What are you trying to hide?
Well, you are a bitch! You are an ugly bitch!
You can have him! He is all yours! (whoa... irritated much??)
<<--She Hangs Up-->>
<4 minutes later she calls again>
Christy, I have a feeling this is you. (Cuz ur an effin stalker!!!)
Why can't you just answer?
I talked to you before... (oh hell...this has to be Sheldon's girlfriend. How do you keep getting my damn numbers?!?)
This is going to be the same way.
Actually, it is VERY different. (oh, its different? Same psychotic girl, different conversation. Yay!)
Just answer!
Your boobs are disgusting! (Lol...but your man likes em!)
You need to stop taking pictures with them showing. (And you need to stop calling people, and speak to yo MAN about yo problems.)
And suck in your gut! Its not pretty! (oh...but its much prettier than your jealousy...and insanity!)
<<--She Hangs Up-->>
<4 minutes passes before another call>
Why do you keep taking the call and not responding?? ( I don't even care what she is saying at this point....)
Aren't you even interested in what I have to say?? (Is it that obvious?!)
I really need to talk to you.
You know what?!? If you aren't going to talk to me, I'll find you!
I will find out where you live! (Mmhmm.. you scare me. Trust me, I'm so scared, I'm trying to go back to sleep!)
You know I can do that, right? I'll just come find you!
You stupid bitch.
<<--She Hangs Up-->>

Christy, just talk to me.
What do you have to hide?
Why won't you answer?
Blah blah blah...

So these calls went on for 14 calls! LITERALLY. I can send you a screenshot of my damn phone!

There were 3 blank voicemails on my phone when I got to work this morning so I know she has my number to work. So, the psycho called me at work again! She is all, "Hi Christy. This is Silvia.." and I said, "I don't wanna talk to you. I don't know how to get that message across but DO NOT call my work number." and hung up. Sooooo...she called my cell phone again. But luckily only one time.

I think she got the hint. She has left me alone since. I have absolutely nothing to say to her. I don't care what she has to say to me. Its none of my business what is going on with him. He isn't my man.

Gawd, I hate stupid women!!! You can't trust your boyfriend, YOU'D THINK you could just break up with him. But no...lets call every girl he talks to and see if we can dig something up. Trust me...you start digging, you will ALWAYS find things you don't want to know about. Hell, if you don't like who is in front of you... MOVE ON!

No comments: