Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I can't help it if everyone loves me!!

William told me today, "I haven't gotten any sexy pictures of you yet from the PSYKO. Tell that girl to send 'em my way. Has she seen you in a way I haven't?!? I bet she has kept 'em all this time cuz she loves you too. I can't blame her! Everyone wants my baby!! Why would she think I would be mad at that? If her man can't get over you..I understand. I can't get over you either. Thanks for loving me, babe."

I love him so much... and what can I do?? I gotta agree with him. I can't wait to see him!!! He is soooo freakin hot! I need to taste those lips again. Mmm mmm Mmm... I seriously have the best boyfriend. He is patient, loving, handsome as can be, and so mature. I am glad he keeps me grounded at times like these. I hate drama and William just makes me smile...with stars in my eyes and as if I am high as a kite. I am definitely loved and in love. Love you, babe! I can't wait for you to read this. And I can't wait to get my package from you!! WHAT IS IT?!? You know I don't do well with surprises!! Haha =)

No comments: