Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love my boss

So, I talked to my bosses boss yesterday who happens to be a friend of mine. He is going to have systems record the messages from work and put them on a tape for me. He is also going to have them pull the emails from last year and track the phone calls. I am glad I don't have to pay for that b.s. He was quick to suggest it was harrassment even though I wasn't going to push that on him til the end of our conversation. He told me that they will not stand for that at my workplace..whether it be fore me, or for any of the employees. He said they had a girl who cheated on her husband and there was a bunch of people who were calling her at work to make it more anonymous threats and they tracked every call and pressed charges on every single person who called in and left messages.

Ugh...I am glad we are friends and he will pull those strings for me. Its great having bosses who respect me as an employee. So I think I have pretty much my entire case gathered now. I am trying to decide if I want to put Sheldon on the charges too. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be in this situation, but it would be pretty damn awesome to go to a baseball game and see him coach and have her not be able to say a word or she'd be thrown in jail. SWEEEET!!

I am just glad the law is actually working with me on this. The police officer I talked to came by my house and asked if there were any calls yesterday and was helping me research my phone bills and gather information yesterday. What a bummer to be spending my weekend this way...but I guess its worth it to get her out of my lfie for 3 years. Damn insane women. I wish she'd just go seek treatment. She'd probably be locked up in a facility for 3 years anyways.

William hasn't said anything about her emailing him but he already knew I was seeing Sheldon while he and I were broken up. I was already honest to him about Sheldon seeing someone else while we were talking for over a year and getting that original call from his crazy girlfriend. We had already discussed all that they day we decided to get back together. I told him the whole story of what happened. This is nothing new. It is to be expected. So I guess I am impressed at the way the police station, my work, and my boyfriend came together to ward off the evil psychotic girl. I wasn't too worried about it to begin with..its just such an inconvenience on everyone. What a girl....

No comments: